Won't let me create prepaid USPS shipping labels despite $800 balance

w1jim
Contributor
Contributor

I created 4 shipping labels successfully - then when I went to create the 5th one it comes back with the following error message:

Your payment for shipping cannot be processed because it exceeds your available balance. Please add a credit card or bank to your account for completing this label purchase. ERRORCODE-50023

I have over $500 balance, the account is linked to my checking account as back-up and the shipping label is for about $19.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

katiet4
New Community Member
I am having the same problem. I haven’t been able to print any. Did you find a solution?
Login to Me Too

w1jim
Contributor
Contributor

Actually I found that PayPal thought this might be a fraudulent transaction and sent a confirmation text message to my phone to OK it.

That fixed the problem - but then it reappeared the next day and had me stumped.

I found that I could access the ship center from the below links. The "Multi Order" option also allowed me to create labels from payments that didn't show the "Ship" option on the payed notice.

Bookmark these:

(single shipments) https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

(MultiOrder) www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bulk-ship" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">Log in to your PayPal account

Login to Me Too

michelering
Contributor
Contributor

I was trying to print a label for a retail first class package and never found the place where it actually worked.  that was yesterday.  I cancelled the sale  which was a total pain.  I have never gotten the multi order side to work on paypal.  I always get errors regardless of money.  PayPal is one of the only places you can do retail first class packages.  EBay is the other.  in the US.  So it is very tough to use some of the other selling sites when I can't get the discount shipping label.  So I am very interested to see any admin answers to these issues with multi label ordering.  

Login to Me Too

w1jim
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve gotten the MultiOrder function to work - though it is confusing. I’m sure you realize that first class is limited to 13 oz.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.