How can I remove print shipping label notifications

n8vz
Contributor
Contributor

When I sell an item and receive payment via PayPal I almost always print my own shipping label using a program on my computer.  I do not use the PayPal label printing routine.  This results in numerous notifications in my Activities list to print labels and send tracking information.  Some of these are for transactions that occurred more than a year ago.  For the record, I always send buyers tracking information on my own.  How do I suppress these notifications?  They are somewhat annoying.  Most of my selling does not occur on Ebay, but on independent sites, many related to my hobby of amateur radio.  Thanks for any help you can give me.  -- Carl 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ziirconium
Contributor
Contributor

If you click the 'add tracking info' link, there's an option in a drop down menu that should say something along the lines of 'order already processed' and there'll be a box to check that says 'no shipping info needed'. After you update it, it should be gone! Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

ziirconium
Contributor
Contributor

If you click the 'add tracking info' link, there's an option in a drop down menu that should say something along the lines of 'order already processed' and there'll be a box to check that says 'no shipping info needed'. After you update it, it should be gone! Hope this helps 🙂

Login to Me Too

n8vz
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, that worked.  Seems a little convoluted but it did do the job. -- Carl

Login to Me Too

n8vz
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.  That worked!   -- Carl

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.