Can't add items from item list to invoice

dougcl
Contributor
Contributor

I have created a few items in Paypal to use in invoices. However, the item list does not seem to be accessible when adding items to the invoice. 

I can add items from the list to an estimate, and then send the estimate, and then convert the estimate to an invoice, but I don't want to hassle customers with an estimate. IT does not seem to be possible to create an invoice from an estimate without sending the estimate.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

OCC-AOSA
New Community Member

I have the same problem. I have added 8 Items, with detailed descriptions and cost, so I don't have to do that individually for purchases. Yet I can't find these to put them on an invoice. I have not done the work-around dougcl did, nor would I want to as it is not an acceptable alternative. I hope someone has a fix.

Login to Me Too

dougcl
Contributor
Contributor

Okay another workaround is to create an invoice template and add every item you sell to it. Then just remove the unneeded items from the invoices. This still does not reference the Items list, but it saves you from typing in the details on every item every time. This only works if you have a relatively small number of items. 

Doug 

Login to Me Too

dougcl
Contributor
Contributor

Suddenly this appears to be fixed. At least it is working this morning!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.