Add users who can make purchases

AndyCPioneer
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I would like to create some additional users on my business account with the primary purpose of being able to make purchases. We have two members of staff that need to pay for goods using our account and rather than sharing our main account details out between them, we would like to create sub-accounts which allow them to purchase and then we can record which staff member made the purchase.

I have setup the users fine and I understand they need to login with their user account name rather than their email address.

I can logon ok to paypal.com with the new user, but when we try and purchase something that supports PayPal payments and login, (or even logging into this community site) it says The email address or mobile number format is incorrect

AndyCPioneer_0-1602752017584.png

I've also tried the email address associated with the sub-account but that doesn't work either..

Is it possible for these sub-accounts to make purchases in this way or is there another option we need to look at?

Thanks,

Andy

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.