want to pay Bill Me Later balance w/ funds in PayPal, but instructions from paypal aren't working...

shrike06
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know what I need to do to pay my Bill Me Later balance from my PayPal? I've followed the walkthrough from PayPal, and it's not working. There's no section for Bill Me Later on my profile.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

bkoonts
New Community Member

I think if you just use a paypal debit card (if you have one) then you can make a payment on the bill me later website and have dedut using the debit card which you can have funded through paypal

Login to Me Too

IceHockeyLegend
Contributor
Contributor

Some debit cards (especially prepaid ones) have a direct deposit and a routing number associated with this. As long as you have the funds on the card and the routing number / ABA Number, then you should not have a problem paying this.

Login to Me Too

blacksmith
Contributor
Contributor

I agree. spent too much time looking for a button or link.

Tried the following but never got to a Bill Me Later section

1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
2. Click Profile.
3. Click Schedule a Payment in the Bill Me Later section.
4. Follow the steps to complete your payment.

or

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click Profile.
3. Click My money.
4. Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
5. Follow the steps to complete your payment.
Login to Me Too

primitivecreek
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know why this isn't working?  It's very inconvient to use only my bank account since bill be later won't accept credt/debit cards.  What a pain.  When I get this paid off I may not use it again!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Hey All,

I understand the frustration with the whole BML linking issue. I can tell you that we are actively working on a fix and once it's complete, there will be a big ol' post, possibly with flashing lights and fireworks!

For now, see if this works. Once you've logged into your PayPal account, click this link. I've been told that it'll take you to you BML account to make a payment from PayPal. I have not tested this, but if it works, respond back here. I'm curious.

Andy

Login to Me Too

primitivecreek
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks that link took me to my paypal smart connect credit overview.  There is nothing on there about my BML account.Thanks, I tried that link and it took me right to my paypal smart connect credit over view.  Not what I was looking for but thanks so much for making an effort!   😉 Much  Appreciated!

Login to Me Too

mefree2010
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue here. I want to pay using my paypal account, this topic needs discussed and fixed! ASAP

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.