Tired of having to opt out of Bill Me Later every time I check out

Jess56
New Community Member

I strongly urge you to stop with the Bill Me Later nag screen each time I pay for something with my paypal account. I AM NOT interested in Bill Me Later. It is becoming increasingly annoying that I have to tell you this EVERY TIME I check out with paypal. Do I need to investigate alternatives to Paypal?

-Jess

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

LeAnne216
New Community Member

I totally agree!

Login to Me Too

billmelaterhate
New Community Member

I echo the feelings. Bill Me Later is enough to almost make me quit Paypal. It's terrible. I called today to ask to have my Bill Me Later closed, after my charge went to BML instead of to Paypal as I had intended. They said they'd close it. I wonder if that will stop the annoyance. What a terrible customer experience!

Login to Me Too

CMW
New Community Member

Completely agree. **bleep** off your customers is not a viable marketing strategy. Stop harassing me!!! I don't want BML.. I will NEVER agree to use it. I've now begin to choose auctions that accept alternatives to Paypal over identical items in PayPal only auctions so I can avoid the BML SCAM SPAM.

Login to Me Too

sdfisdfi

Every time I get that stupid  BillMeLater nag screen it just makes me hate eBay and PayPal a little more.  These companies are scum for pushing this crap on their users.  Stop nagging us with this garbage or we'll take our business elsewhere!

Login to Me Too

want2buy
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know how to get rid of these naggingly frequent offers, but I DO know that I can't stand the service they're pushing on us.  It's a bit like highway robbery, though useful in a pinch.

Login to Me Too

tireoftheseads
New Community Member

Or any other ads for that matter. I pay for this service and should NOT have to click through your "bil me later" ad EVERY SINGLE TIME I log in. This has become such a pain in the behind that I am on the verge of closing this account and no longer using Paypal.

Login to Me Too

ghankerson
New Community Member

Yes, I am sick and tired of being SPAMMED everytime I purchase something which is several times a day sometimes. No means NO right? And Ebay does almost the same thing now too.

Login to Me Too

Mattohhai

Paypal,

Please allow me to easily opt out of this Bill me Later service or you will lose me as a customer.

Sincerely,

Matt

Login to Me Too

westnetdeals
Contributor
Contributor

GreedBay at thier finest! Try to ringout the "valued" customer for JUST a lil more till we SNAP!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.