Disputes Nightmare-Bill Me Later

orcaview

I purchased items on E-Bay and was offered the $10 discount and no payment for 6 months special.  The items were defective, returned per sellers instructions and no credit was issued to my account.  Sent the dispute form with all the documentation to Bill Me Later,   Now I get a letter saying the charge is back on my account as the seller claims she never received the merchandise.  She uses a catalog called Collections, Etc. and has them ship the merchandise at no cost to her.  I was instructed by the seller to send the merchandise back to Collections which I did via UPS.  I have an e-mail for Collections stating the received the merchandise and credited the sellers Master Card for the merchandise.  Bill Me later is asking for more proof of my return and they already have it all.  Now they seem to have lost the fact that this was purchased with a "No Payment for 6 Months" feature, they took away the $10 credit and are now demanding payment from me or I will be billed late charges.  SCAM  SCAM  SCAM.  Next contact will be Better Business Bureau and my Attorney.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.