Bill me later denied after being APPROVED and after i've already purchased items!!!

MoliManDan
New Community Member

I have been getting this message non stop. "Looks like we're unable to authorize your purchase using Bill Me Later® with the option to buy now and pay later." I've purchased items the other day and everything went smooth on eBay and  I am receiving the items any day now, but for some reason I can't use Bill Me Later after I've used it 2 times already. It says that I have over $600 credit left over and the item I am trying to buy is not even close to the amount of credit that is available. This is very frustrating.

Do I have to make payments on the other items before I can use Bill Me Later again? Please someone help me!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MCAuctions
Contributor
Contributor

I hear ya!  I have over $4,700 of BML credit and my account is current.  I'm trying to make a $112 purchase for a Christmas present, and get the stupid "Looks like you can't make this purchase using BML" message.  I called BML, and they said all they could do is launch an investigation that would take up to 7 business days.  Well, Christmas will be come and gone by then, so I guess I'm using another means to pay for my purchase.  Thanks BML - you sure are convenient (NOT!).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.