cant confirm or link my visa card to paypal

3moorgtr89
New Community Member

cant confirm or link my visa card to paypal.

whenever i fill up the icons (visa card number,CSC) on ebay to buy somthing its shows this message We were unable to verify this credit card. Please check if the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please try to enter a different credit card. WHAT IS THE SOLUTION ? please help.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

areef_ewu
New Community Member

In the signature box on the back of your Visa you should see a 16-digit credit card number followed by a special 3 digit code. This 3 digit code is your CSC. MasterCard In the signature box on the back of your MasterCard you should see a 16 digit credit card number followed by a special 3 digit code. This 3 digit code is your CSC. In the signature box on the back of your Visa you should see a 16-digit credit card number followed by a special 3 digit code. This 3 digit code is your CSC. MasterCard In the signature box on the back of your MasterCard you should see a 16 digit credit card number followed by a special 3 digit code. This 3 digit code is your CSC.

Login to Me Too

marsio88
New Community Member

I´m in the same situation!!!!

Login to Me Too

bobomi79
New Community Member

i have the same question, and no one can help me to deal with it!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.