Reply to topic
Gotit New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Paypal won't let me verify my bank account!! Why?!

Hello PayPal community, I'm trying to verify my PP account with my bank account but after I insert the routing & account numbers, it gives me this message.  Why isn't it letting me use my bank account?  Thank you in advance!

------>>> Sorry — your last action could not be completed

This bank account is disabled for entry into the PayPal website. Please add a different bank account instead.

If you would still like to use this bank account, you may fax us a copy of the bank statement with the two amounts PayPal deposited in your bank account shown and a copy of your driver's license or other photo I.D. You must use this form for your fax cover sheet and send the fax to (402) 537-5780.

0 Kudos
atrumsentenia New Community Member
New Community Member
Kudos: 0
Accepted Solutions: 0

Re: Paypal won't let me verify my bank account!! Why?!

Paypal will not let me verifie my debit card or my bank account and  I just can't fax the information at all I can't leave the house due to my disabiity I think its discrimanation on there part.

0 Kudos
Announcements
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 take note. We’ll upgrade our communities in July and if you are using IE8 you won’t have a fully functional experience. Please upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11. There will be no changes to your community experience if you are using IE 9, 10, 11, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Welcome, guest
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count