Paypal instant bank account confirmation does not work. Is instant confirmation valid or real?

cam1
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal states it will confirm bank accounts instantly.  It does dot work - still must wait days.  No warning, no error message, no 'cannot confirm' message, nothing to notify you that 'paypal bank account instant confirmation' does not work. 

Is this a virus?, a site re-direct to non-paypal site?, phishing? It is very worrisome that I received zero notices that instant confirmation does not work.  From customer viewpoint, it feels very insecure and creates doubt about paypal's instant confirmation method is a valid option. 

I am quite concerned after providing all the information that paypal(???) asked for confirming account.  Worried and suspicious....

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Klaus1195

idk if this is a virus. same thing with me recently added. and instant add didnt work so its probably system error. or something.

Login to Me Too

redfox
New Community Member

I'm guessing this didn't get solved because I just ran across the same issue. Did anyone get with you guys in regards of how to make sure this was secure and it did or didn't go through? I'm hoping it did because instant confirmation would be most ideal but I don't want some phishing crap going on and someone getting all my information.

Login to Me Too

Cachettes
Contributor
Contributor

Same concerns here as I just tried the instant confirmation on a new bank account and no deposit was made at all by Pay Pal. If it's NOT going to be done within a few minutes then WHY do they call it "instant"??? Sure hope it's secure and not a scam to take what little money I have. How did it work out for the rest of you???

Login to Me Too

hhmejia
New Community Member

Same problem here.  Anyone know what's the deal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.