PayPal Debit Card Question - Not Visa or Master Card

Marisol
New Community Member

Hello dear users and members of PayPal, well let me get straight into the point, i recently made an account with paypal, linked everything! omg was a huge process, finally my bank account is confirmed and email too... ok my question is the following one... i only have a Debit Card (ATM) and i wanna know how can i use a Debit Card but like i said before it's not a Visa or MasterCard, card... i would like to know if there is any method i could use in order to make a payment, please don't post contact numbers because i have talked with PayPal throught phone, i just want to know what you ppl say, since your experience with PayPal, Another question is, i tryied to make the application for the PayPal Debit Card, and when i'm on the third step (Address one) it says i need the address of "my credit card" which is the one i don't OWN! how the heck, then can i do anything, im on low things to request a credit card, PAYPAL help ME!

-Marisol

P.S. Seriously PayPal need Live Support. Smiley Indifferent

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Amanda411

Hi Marisol,

Welcome!

In order to add a debit card to your US PayPal account it must have a major credit card logo on it.

To apply for the PayPal Debit MasterCard®, you need to:

• Have a Premier or Business account in the U.S.
  • Have been a PayPal member for at least 60 days.
  • Link a credit card whose monthly statement is sent to a physical street address (not a P.O. box).
  • Be Verified.
  • Provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security number and your date of birth.
  • Be an active PayPal member in good standing.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.