Changing my credit card on Pay Pal account. Will not allow me to

sliderinwa
Contributor
Contributor

Remove the old card number. States i can not remove the old card info, because i have a transaction pending. I do not have any transactions pending. Please advise. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

25U
New Community Member

Im having the same error. I do NOT have a pending instant transfer.

Login to Me Too

retread1950
New Community Member

need to change my credit card due to a security breach

Login to Me Too

MrsDblR
New Community Member

I am having the same issue as well. Haven't had any PayPal transactions in over 3 months and have a $0 balance at this time. Just wanted to remove a card that has been deactivated by my bank due to a security breach on their part.

Login to Me Too

EchoL
New Community Member

Same exact issue, same objective, same failure. 

Seems like once you give Paypal a credit card #, you can't get it out! Fortunately it's been deactivated...

Login to Me Too

Kathy52
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem.  I have 3 credit cards for back up payment, but 1 was replaced by one of the others because of a security problem.  Now they won't run it through on my bank account, because 1 of my cards doesn't work and I can't remove it (I've been trying for over a year).  Now they won't honor my subscription that gets paid thru paypal and have cancelled it!  Does anyone from paypal ever look at these?  Or is it just a place to make you feel better about telling someone else about your problem?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.