Can't Delete Credit Card?

mavitale
Contributor
Contributor

It says I can't delete it because I have a "transaction pending". However, when I go to my history I have NO pending transactions!! This is my company credit card and I need to decouple it from PayPal because I cannot risk having any personal charges on my bill. (new rule at work)

What is going on??

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

rstysmth

Login to Me Too

Brenin
New Community Member

After reading all the postings I've concluded that Papal doesn't care about customer service.  So, if/when I start having problems that can't be/aren't solved by 1st line CSRs, I'll just close my account.  If that means I can't buy anything on EBay I'll just have to live with it.  The losers will be the EBay merchants.

It seems the Paypal attitude is, "We don't care.  The system works for us and you are here for us; we aren't here for you."

Login to Me Too

David_at_VIS
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler

Here it is, 2011 and I'm still having the same problem! Seriously, Paypal doesn't care if you can't remove your credit card, they want you to add payment methods and add money, not take it away.

Time to check out Google.

Login to Me Too

dennis95123
Contributor
Contributor

There are 11 posts to this topic (now 12).

I have seen no sign of a response.  Are you checking on this topic, PayPal?????

I, also, have the scenario of trying to delete an expired credit card.  I, also, get the

response that there is a pending transaction.

What is going on with fixing this problem?  If you are not going to fix it, at least us

know that this is the case........

Login to Me Too

temp20221223bo
Contributor
Contributor

I have the exact same problem. Sarah has been no help. Would someone who knows how to fix this please respond with the answer

Login to Me Too

dazdnconfzd2

Same problem here.  Automated message says to call.  SO, I will try that next.  Very bad flaw with all the fraud and crap going on.

Login to Me Too

jrjacques
New Community Member

I'm experiencing this SAME problem posted.  I cannot remove this card from my private account as it IS a business card, not my own personal card.  I'm making a call I suppose although I have a million other things I need to be doing besides complaining about a flaw that PayPal doesn't seem to care about or even acknowledge. 

Login to Me Too

somyoosells
New Community Member

Same here. This is a bad flaw that Paypal won't put attention to. I don't want my card charged for anything extra!

Login to Me Too

temp20221223bo
Contributor
Contributor

I just cancelled the card---that should get their attention

Login to Me Too

bfoos
New Community Member
Same problem here. Lost my credit card, canceled it. Only have one automatic payment. Added new card and can't delete the card that no longer exists. Shame on you, PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.