Ask an Expert Dec 15: Anurag Avula, Jeremy Khoo & Rachel Chan

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there and welcome to our first Ask an Expert session!

Once in a while we sit down with e-commerce experts across the region, and this time we are excited to have some of the most experienced and inspirational online business owners around! Quick bio:

• Anurag Avula: Ex Paypal APAC Senior Director, currently CEO & CoFounder at Shopmatic Just about the best person for you to ask technical & design questions about online launch, operation and growth.

* Unfortunately Jeremy is not currently available to answer questions, but he shall be able to response in January. 

The three experts will be around on this thread to answer questions in the next 2-3 weeks. They will also sit down in a panel discussion later that will be filmed and uploaded.

Before we get started, I have a small surprise for you: We are giving away 10x US$100 Google Adwords vouchers to people with the most interesting questions! So you will be rewarded for getting your problems solved, how does that sound?

Detailed T&Cs for the giveaways are found here. If you haven’t read the board sticky post, I encourage you to do so. Now let’s get started!

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
134 REPLIES 134

HomeSOK
Contributor
Contributor

As much as anyone I am following the best I can the maelstrum of good changes the Epoch of Digital Age has bring to Us Human. All this is born from Our creation, Intelligence, Dreams..., and now it is here. Here to stay! and reading everyday how much money is trade and made by Majors like Paypal in the Digital Age come to a question to Your question, "How about giving back? - In cash why not, in knowledge for the one interested, House spending plan (FREE) for PayPal Users, the list can be writen on pages and pages.

So, How about giving back?

Login to Me Too

rismi
New Community Member
Founder & CEO at LIVE3LY, and director of Eggsplore. Having been in the online space for >15 years, Rachel is your digital solutions guru. You can read more about her in this Headstart article.
Login to Me Too

Drabhi703
Generate API to add PayPal button on the website Please help me
Login to Me Too

kataria36
Contributor
Contributor
hi, i live in india and sent a payment in US$ to A seller in china. The seller sent the goods Also but now the goods are stuck at customs clearance and customs is asking for AD code which a bank give for over seas payments.i used the citibank credit card for the payment.
Login to Me Too

OKCYGENIO

Hello Anurag and other experts,

can i use PayPal to send money outside India for SME working for us?

i mean wire transfer is expensive and need lot of documentation. Is PayPal approved and will we face any questioning if we do so?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.