[Sticky] Here with questions? *Read this first*

PayPal_Luna
Contributor
Contributor

Hello and welcome to Ask an Expert Q&A!

This discussion board offers you the opportunity to get help, information and inspiration from eCommerce entrepreneurs and experts. The panel consists of business owners, and other subject matter experts.

We also hold Ask an Expert Q&A events where we invite experts to join a panel discussion that is shared with all community members. We announce upcoming events in this sub-forum so do check this space from time to time for updates.

How to get your questions answered?

Please post your questions in a Q&A thread, on any eCommerce topic related to starting, running or growing an online business. Experts will reply to the posts here in the forums.

Do subscribe to the RSS feed to keep updated. (More topic options > Subscribe to RSS Feed)

What is a good question?

Open-ended questions and specific questions relating to the guest's areas of specialty are preferred as they make for better quality discussions. The topic should ideally not be country specific as we have merchants joining the community from different countries across the region.

In selecting questions for the panel discussion, we also look at the number of kudos you receive, as they show that your questions are popular concerns for other businesses.

Again, all posts must comply with the Community Rules and Guidelines and the PayPal User Agreement and Policies.  Please remember that you must not post your own or another person's contact information, physical address, email address, full name, phone number, or any other personally identifiable information.

That’s all everyone. Happy discussing!

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Luna

If my post or any other was helpful, please show your appreciation by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.