link paypal to my google play

pez134
New Community Member
I am currently having problem with linking my paypal with Google play I want to buy something on google play store but every time I try to add my paypal it says there's an error that my payment method is invalid and need to update my payment method I don't currently own a bank account therefore I use my paypal balance to make purchases and sell I have money in my paypal balance but it won't let me link it to google play is there a way to resolve this so I can buy apps through Google play by adding my paypal to it thank you
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Jessica

Hi Pez134,

Welcome to the community.

I understand that you may use your PayPal balance to fund payments, but in order to set up a subscription with some merchants (in your case, Google Play), you would need to have an active debit or credit card on file.

You can update a card on your account through the Walllet section on PayPal.  Once you have done this, you should be able to make payments to Google Play and if you have a PayPal balance, the transaction will be funded from your balance.

I hope this helps.

Jessica.

Login to Me Too

CanadianCuban
New Community Member
  • But what if you don't have a credit card?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi all,

You would need to add a card to your PayPal acocunt to make a purchase using PayPal. I'm afraid it is not possible to add funds to your PayPal account directly from your Google Play account. Hope this helps!

-David R

Login to Me Too

pollekeuh
New Community Member

The very reason some people use Paypal is b BECAUSE they don't have a credit card. 

I just cannot figure it out why this seems such a bad process or even: why not? why the **bleep**.... not?

It blows my mind.

Login to Me Too

ItsConnor123
New Community Member
I just need to transfer my google play balence to my PayPal is that possible
Login to Me Too

Manzrek
New Community Member

Hi,

I can send you Google play credits if you pay me via Paypal because I do not use my Google play credits which I bought from the store.

Let me know. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

kinyua23
New Community Member
Please link my PayPal accout to google play , this will make it more efficient for me to operate .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.