You cannot add a bank account at this time!

1973gaz
New Community Member

Keep getting this message, very frustrating indeed...

Login to Me Too
131 REPLIES 131

georgelag
Contributor
Contributor
They didn't told me but I think they reset something and they told me to try adding tha bank account again. Then it worked
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry to hear that you all seem to be having the same issue.

If you are getting the error "you cannot add a bank at this time" I would recommend to contact us by phone. This way we can review your account specifically and can help add the bank account.

To contact us by phone just click on the contact us link at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Thanks for posting

Paula

Login to Me Too

AlexGThess
Contributor
Contributor

also i have again the same problem..... 😞 😞

"You cannot add a bank account at this time!"

can you add it for me?

thanks,

Alex

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hey AlezGThess, 

Thank you fro your message and welcome to the PayPal Community. As mentioned in our previous message, if you are running into difficulties to add your bank account, the best thing is to give us a quick call so we can look into this. You can locate the contact phone via the Contact tab in your local PayPal site. 

Unfortunately, when you contact us via this channel, we have no access to your PayPal account. 

Hope this helps, 

Carlos 

Login to Me Too

AlexGThess
Contributor
Contributor

hey Carlos and thanks for your fast reply!

unfortunatly i cant contact via phone. can we do it via email please?

i have already send message via Paypals contact form but no answer 3days now.

last time when i was have the same problem, we do it via email directly.

thanks,

alex

Login to Me Too

Nikonn

Hi. I have $500 in my Paypal account. It is limited so I want to get the money out. I tried adding a bank account and get the message "You cannot add a bank account at this time." Need help. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

JDomani
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, I tried to connect my Payoneer account - First Century Bank and I got this message - "You cannot add a bank account at this time!" 

I called Paypal and explained the problem and they told me that it is not possible to link these two accounts - paypal & payoneer us payment service. But I read here that some of you guys manage to do that.. If you are still here, please please share your knowledge. 🙂

Thanks! 🙂

Login to Me Too

Antti
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have a Paypal Business account and suddenly I am not able to withdraw money to my Company's bank account. Even the bank information is visible in the "money" -page, it is not anymore available in the "drop down" menu. 

If Paypal makes kind of changes, could you make at least some kind of automated information/message/notice so that users can see what is wrong or how long the issue will take? 

Because this money is for the company, I need to transfer it every month so it will be correctly in the company's accounting. 

I am able to add other banks, but not anymore my company bank (even after I removed it).
Could it be possible you to create a faster customer service for business account holders, like a real time chat? I do not prefer calling anymore.

Login to Me Too

temp201807257k
Contributor
Contributor

i am from greece and i have the same problem.. i have sent mail 2 days ago but i don't have received answer yet..
what more i can do?

Login to Me Too

tomaslp

I'm having the same problem with my CHASE account...........what should I do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.