Verifying my acount.

dave64
New Community Member

I have been very patient but am now getting quite annoyed. I cant verify my account as there is apparently another card or account using the same address. I di have a paypal account on my blackberry for some time but that was with an old visa card and I would now like to cancel whatever account is being held on my old card and get my new card and my account verified - BUT - it seems that this is not possible and has even been suggested that I change my bank account. How very frustrating when all i want to do is make use of the pay pal facility. Please help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_john
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Is it your e-mail address, card or bank account that is on another PayPal account?

If you had an account in the past you'd have to log into it to close it down, they don't close automatically. If you can't find it or get into it then try going through the 'forgot e-mail address', 'forgot password' links on the PayPal website.

You may end up having to contact customer service to find out what account the details are on, via the 'contact us' link.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.