Receiving Payment

Radha
Contributor
Contributor

I have just sold an item, and a person who brought has made a payment but to a different paypal account which is my friends paypal account and the account which the payment is made is not confimed so the payment has not gone to that account yet so   how do i make the money go to my account. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

The payment would have gone to the email addy you put on your auction if is was an ebay transaction.

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Radha
Contributor
Contributor

I have looked at it, it has right paypal email adressess there!

Login to Me Too

thepower77
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem!,please help!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Radha,the power77,

If you both are sure that the correct email address is on the eBay listing then I would recommend that you check to ensure that the email address is confirmed on your PayPal account. In order to receive a payment your email address needs to be confirmed. 

To confirm your email address, go to your profile, click on my details, email address and click on confirm. 

This should resolve it for you.

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.