Paypal payment not received

jlw1
New Community Member
My ebay account says payment recieved. I have received an email from Paypal saying funds received but it is not showing in my account. Anyone else experienced this and can advise?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

path1
Contributor
Contributor

This has happened to me with the last two transactions. I cannot find anything on the paypal site that helps with this issue. Hope someone can help,

Login to Me Too

fi14
New Community Member

I have been sent an email telling me I have received payment for an item but I can't find the transaction I have a reference number that is not recognised.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go and find the transaction in your “my ebay” > click to the right where it says sell similar > don't fill in anything just scroll down to the payments section > look in the paypal box > is the email addy in there correct with no spelling mistakes? If so then it would have been wrong on your finished auctions so come back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

footprint
New Community Member

Paypal has also eaten a payment, they can't blame E-bay as it is a direct payment through our website. The email came in saying it had been paid (by a known and trusted customer) , I logged in and no funds. Tried again next day still no funds. I have received funds from other payments since, but still no sign of this one.

Any ideas?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Sophie

Hi footprint,

Welcome to the Community Forum! I'd recommend contacting the buyer whose payment isn't showing in your account, and asking them to check the status of the transaction from their side.

If the payment shows as 'Completed' to the same email address as the one which is registered on your PayPal account, we can look into it once you've contacted Customer Support directly.

Thanks,

Sophie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.