Money 'temporarily held' Why?!

satehen
Contributor
Contributor

I accidentally added my old paypal address to my E-Bay and was paid nearly £40 into that account.  My old account is in my maiden name.  I transferred that money to my new account then noticed there was money in there that I didn't realise I had as well and transferred that too. 

Paypal blocked my old account until I jumped through their hoops, emailing ID, changing passwords etc.  The money on my new account is being held, but no reason was given why.  This is my money!  I emailed them and explained on both accounts and gave ID to prove I own both.  It's been 5 days and my money is still being held for no reason and Paypal sent me only a standard automated email, which didn't answer my questions.

WTF is going on??

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

satehen
Contributor
Contributor

Please can someone help?!  Paypal have not answere two of my emails, I'm not getting a response off here.  When can I get my money?

Login to Me Too

woody71
New Community Member

can anyone please tell me why my funds show pending balance and have done so for 17 days now,and when can i expect to receive my money,GRRRRRR. many thanks

Login to Me Too

Foxy_Dafox
New Community Member
I have the same problem! This is money from eBay and it is a substantial amount of money, I have provided postage tracking and I really need this money soon!! HELP! Paypal needs to get it together, not had any good experiences yet 😞
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.