How to get a payment released before 21 days?

pop12
New Community Member
Hi I recieved a payment today that has been put on hold for 21 days. If I sen this by special delivery, provide a tacking number and receive positive feedback, what's the best way to go about getting the payment released? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks! 🙂
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_barry

Hi pop12, your money will be available sooner if:

• Your buyer leaves you positive feedback
  • You provide tracking information which shows the item has been delivered more than 3 days ago.

Once either of the above is completed, we will release funds to you automatically.

Login to Me Too

NocturnalSupply
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is holding $1000.00 of my money which is preventing me from being able to ship out items promptly and they use that as a excuse to continue holding my money. I created a petition to get this stopped immediately. Its the holidays and I'm unable to go shopping for my friends and family because of this. They also informed me today that they plan to hold on to it for another 35 days. This is a scam using other peoples money to collect interest!

http://t.co/pwaENtcd

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.