Have I Paid?

SouthHams
New Community Member

I made a PayPal payment this morning using a visa account.  All seemed to go well but I have received no cconfirmation from the seller and it does not appear in my PayPal account.

Also, I'm unable to make changes to my cards as it says that a payment is pending.

The payment was made about four hours ago.

Any ideas

John

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there SouthHams,

What you should do is check your PayPal transaction history. If you are unable to see the payment on your recent tranasction history, the payment more then likley hasn't been sent to your seller. You should also check your card and bank account transactions in order to ensure that you haven't been charged for the payment.

If you still see that the payment didn't go through, you should try to complete the transaction again from your account and it should go through without any difficulties. If you are being advised that you are unable to update a credit/debit card as there is a payment pending, it sounds that there is a payment processing from your bank account. You should wait for between 5 and 7 working days from your most recent payment attempt and then try to update your card on your account again.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.