Error message preventing me from adding my bank card

HelpEmzy
Contributor
Contributor

Im trying to put my bank account card on here to put money into the bank card. As i have money from people who have bought stuff from me on eBay pending. I did it first time, and it said we need to ring you...and i relised Ive changed my phone number. so i changed the phone number in profile..and then i went to put my details in again, and it now saying an error message about PayPal having issues etc. Its really frustrating, as it seems PayPal is fine.... I just need to link my bank card...sighs. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Maria
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi HelpEmzy,

Welcome to the UK Community Forum and thanks for posting!

Are you trying to add your 8 digit bank account number or your 16 digit bank card? If you’re looking to become verified and to lift your limits, you’ll need to add the bank account onto the PayPal account. Have you tried to add it again?

Please repost and update us when you get the chance!

Thanks,

Maria

Login to Me Too

loinsonfire
New Community Member

pay pal will not let me add my bank acc number it is 8 digets ??? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi lionsonfire, 

I do regret to hear that you are unable to add your bank account to your PayPal account. 

If you are continuing to receive an error when trying to add your bank account, please contact us directly so our team can assist you. They may need to add it manually for you. 

To contact us please click on the contact us link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Thanks for posting and please let us know how you get on. 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.