Ebay payment isn't working.

mariatanton
New Community Member

I'm trying to pay for my item on ebay and when i press comfirm it comes up with an error my purchase couldn't be proccessed at this time, please try again?

I've tried a couple of times and still isn't working, i'm not sure what to do?

Please could someone help me?

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Jax027
New Community Member
When I go to purchase an item, a message comes up saying "error" and that my card cannot be used. I've never had this issue before, and I know my card and account should be working fine. I've tried it on a couple different items now, and the error message keeps appearing.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Arda

Hi Jax027,

I am sorry for this inconvenience. This issue can have few different reasons. If the card on your PayPal account is verified then please follow the instructions above (By Wayne) and hopefully it will help, if not come back for more advice.

I am here to help.

Thanks for posting!

Arda

Login to Me Too

Greeen1
Where you able to pay for your items? I'm having this issue now 😞
Login to Me Too

Clarissa_Bess
New Community Member

I'm trying to buy an item thru Ebay, and it says that my payment is unable to be processed.  I have plenty of enough funds to pay for this item on my card, but the buyer will only allow payment thru paypal. What is causing my paypal payment to be denied, and how do I fix it? 

Login to Me Too

Vandoq
Contributor
Contributor
Same here dude
Login to Me Too

goddamnduck
New Community Member

Can you fix this problem already??

The problem is not in my browser nor my computer it's something about paypal and visa

It's been almost 3weeks of this bull*hit. So why don 't you IT guys tell me why i can not pay using my paypal and visa? THHHHAank You

Login to Me Too

wijlw
New Community Member

What ebay tells me

Sorry this payment option isn't available. Here are your options, CONTACT PAYPAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

did that twice got no help so please fix this problem because this has been happening for a while now and it needs to be fixed

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Wijlw.

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear of the difficulties that you have been experiencing recently when trying to send a payment through your account.

If you are still experiencing difficulties, can you please try reaching out to us directly via Twitter @AskPayPal or via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and we can look into this further for you.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.