UBA debit card validation In PayPal

MarieC02
Contributeur
Contributeur
Good afternoon This morning I’ve tried to confirm my uba debit card in order to have full acces in the PayPal services. But when I checked my account report I did not see the code as it’s specified in the PayPal instruction. The redraw has been done, but I have not seen the code. Thanks in advance for the answer. Best regards.
Login to Me Too
1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées
Solved

PayPal_Rebeka
Modérateur
Modérateur

Hi MarieC02,

Thank you for your patience on our Community Forum.

You should be able to find the 4-digit code on your online card statement. Otherwise, you can find the code on your next paper statement. If you cannot find the code on your card statement, please contact our customer service team directly, so that we can help. This can be done by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click on the 'Call Us' option to be provided with the best number to call us on.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.

Rebeka

Voir la solution dans l'post d'origine

Login to Me Too
5 RÉPONSES 5

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé
Hello , MarieC02
the confirmation is not instant :).
the debit of 1.50e or 1.95 USD on the credit card takes 2 to 3 business days
the delay may be different depending on banks and CBs.

have a good day
Login to Me Too

MarieC02
Contributeur
Contributeur
The problem is actually that the debit has been done, but the format of the code that I received doesn’t not correspond to what is expected To appear according to the instructions given on PayPal.
Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé
the code, consists of 4 digits, in the description of the debit transaction.

You will find the code on your bank statement next to the check amount debited and the word "PAYPAL" or the letters "PP".
Login to Me Too

MarieC02
Contributeur
Contributeur
That is actually the issue..this is the code reference I received : 1. Date: 2019-08-09 •Type: Credit •Montant: XAF 1220.82 •Narration: VISA-PUR @ 99999999-fb.me/ads 2. Date: 2019-08-09 •Type: Debit •Montant: XAF 1220.82 •Narration: VISA-PUR @ 99999999-fb.me/ads 3. Date: 2019-08-09 •Type: Credit •Montant: XAF 1615.45 •Narration: VISA-PUR @ 000000[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 4. Date: 2019-08-08 •Type: Debit •Montant: XAF 1615.45 •Narration: VISA-PUR @ 000000[Removed. Phone #s not permitted] 5. Date: 2019-08-08 •Type: Debit •Montant: XAF 1615.45 •Narration: VISA-PUR @ 00000001-Luxembourg As you can see there is nothing like PP- there.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Rebeka
Modérateur
Modérateur

Hi MarieC02,

Thank you for your patience on our Community Forum.

You should be able to find the 4-digit code on your online card statement. Otherwise, you can find the code on your next paper statement. If you cannot find the code on your card statement, please contact our customer service team directly, so that we can help. This can be done by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click on the 'Call Us' option to be provided with the best number to call us on.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.

Rebeka

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.