a difference between mom and pop and commercial

fredlee
Contributor
Contributor

I've seen so many home grown companies plowed under by corporate ventures..I wish paypal would pay attention to the needs of the little clients.  I've noted commercial interest in post of late and think that the small contributors should be recognized... Simply because we don't have corporate backers doesn't mean we don't count.  As a simple father/ebayer I believe I deserve the right to be recognized.  We don't all have corporate spending keeping us in the program and we can only appreciate the window of allowance we are given.  If you bear in mind that in order to qualify to be in Advantage we have to spend a set amount of hard earned bucks, that honestly, come easy to the corporate business, we should be hailed as an American accomplishment.  My best suggestion would be to base Advantage membership on loyalty not bucks, Always paid and always on time, that should be the criteria.  A rating of no less than 99 percent  and no disputes that can be the fault of the seller.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.