Advantage Wish List

EzWeb247
New Community Member

An Advantage I would like to see is faster availability of transfers from my bank to my PayPal account.  I would transfer more funds and use my account more if this were possible (without more fees).  

Interestingly, if I "Send Money" to another PayPal user, they get instant credit, even if I do not have all of the funds in my PayPal account and money has to be transfered from my bank.  On the other hand, if I "Add Funds" from my bank to my PayPal up to a week of actual time elapses before the funds are available even though they usually become unavailable from my bank much sooner.  Why should it take longer to get funds from my bank to my PayPal account than from my bank to someome else's PayPal account?

No doubt, there must be some reason(s) for this odd discrepency, possibly involving a few pennies to PayPal which I would sometimes be glad to pay in order to expedite an important transfer.  Obviously it is possible for PayPal to give instant credit on bank transfers to cover eBay transactions, Send Funds transactiona and other payments through PayPal.  Even if it takes a small Leap of Faith on PayPal's part and/or involves a tiny cost, why not make that same Leap of Faith (and Good Service) to provide instant Add Funds bank transfers to Advantage members?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_ReneeM
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Thank you for the constructive feedback. I will look into this discrepancy and see why this is happening.

Best,

Renee

PayPal Advantage

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.