with drawel

chrisbrown2012
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,i withdrew £40 yesturday and usually it take approx 4 hours to be put into my bank account,it is now nearly 24 hours later and it still says pending,does anyone know why this is,or is it because i withdrew on a sunday it takes longer?

waiting for it to clear so i can post items preferably today,Thank you in advanceSmiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

madbadrob
New Community Member

Apart from the value I am the same.  It did change to completed but at the last check it was back to pending again.  Any ideas what is happening

Rob

Login to Me Too

acetankman
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there ! There seems to ne a massibe problem with paypal and mlveing funds to your bank Me too haveing problems ....imsold stufg and refuse to ship untill the funds are actually in my bank account I als knkw that some bit international retailers are also haveing the same problem and will also not ship ...i Paypal neets to het a hrip of this situstion fast ...its makeing me think hard about accepting paypal payments ...i will in future ask customers to send any other form ..instead of paypal . Paypal need to be taught a lesson .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.