pending bank transfer,can i cancel while pending and how?

bobbush
Contributor
Contributor

As title says,it says pending transfers can be cancelled but i cant see how?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there bobbush,

It is not possible to cancel a withdrawal once it has been initiated, Regular withdrawals complete in 2-3 working days. If you are referring to a transfer from your bank account to your PayPal balance using the 'Add Funds' link regrettably the same process applies, it is not possible to cancel these transfers through PayPal.

Hope this helps!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

nonwal1976
New Community Member

hi everyone i made a withdrawel on sunday night it is now wednesday the money has not gone in my bank but it says completed in my paypal account can anyone tell me how long it can take is it normal for it too take this long thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there nonwal1976,

A standard withdrawal will take the full 3 working days to complete to your bank account.

If there is a delay I would advise that you call us, occasionally we will review a withdrawal which may delay the transaction processing to your bank account.

Hope this helps!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

janet57
New Community Member

transfering money on the saturday its tuesday still says pending why , i really neeed to pay mt rent by friday

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Can take up to 72 hours.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

matt0572
New Community Member
I was trying to make a bank transfer to my PayPal for $305 and accidentally did a duplicate transaction the status says other and I'm very fearful that this will overdraft my bank tremendously. What do I do.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Contact your bank and ask if they can reverse the second payments.

if its going to make you overdrawn they could just decline the payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

peter1925
Contributor
Contributor
any one can tell me pls how can i cancel withdarw paypal to my bank
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.