fed

pam21
New Community Member

hi sick of  paypal i am trying to get my money tranfer to my bank paypal say its completed but i still dont have my money Woman Sad

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

haydoncars
New Community Member

I transfered funds from paypal to my bank account on 31st January and today 8th Feb the money STILL hasnt gone into my account WHY??

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Pam21,

I fully understand that you may be unhappy if a withdrawal hasn't yet completed to your bank account. A withdrawal from your PayPal account to your bank account can take between 2 and 3 working days to arrive in your bank account. When you see the payment showing a status of 'Completed', this means that the funds have left the PayPal system and they are waiting to be processed by your bank to your bank balance.

I will also advise that if there is a delay and the funds are showing as completed from your PayPal account, it could be the case that there is a delay on your banks side with the payment processing. There are a number of possible reasons as to why a withdrawal to your bank account may be delayed. If you would like more information on this, you should contact customer services directly.

David.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi haydoncars,

I have moved your query in to this section as it is also about a withdrawal. Please see my previous answer.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.