Your withdrawal request is awaiting release for final processing, pending review by PayPal.

sharna1981
New Community Member

I have withdrawn to my bank account as usual which is usually instant, which i think is great btw, but now i have no idea why my withdrawal is pending, very frustrating!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

UK accounts are fortunate as withdraws can take from 2 hours to 4 days - US Accounts take 1 to 4 days and CA Accounts can take up to 8 days.   Agree you are quite fortunate. 

Unfortunately as this is a member to member help group, no one here can answer a question such as this.  It may just be a timing factor as withdraw requests are done in batches - meaning you may have hit the enter button but, behind the scenes your transaction is placed in queue with other transactions.  

Both UK accounts and CA accounts are managed in similar manor as US Accounts - only the middle service has a different name.  Just to give you an idea of how withdraws work in the US, this is what goes on behind the scenes:

There's 3 partners involved with bank transfers, PayPal, the ACH network and your bank. Because the ACH network operates only on banking days (not on banking holidays), PayPal settles at 7 PM the night before each banking day: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 7 PM. Payment submitted Thursday after 7 PM are not sent for settlement until Sunday at 7 PM. If Monday is a banking holiday, then payments are sent for settlement on Monday at 7 PM. The transactions are processed in batches both on the PayPal side and your bank's side. In addition each bank has their own processing schedules - thus the time it takes for one person may be totally different for another.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.