Withdrawing Money Hasn't Come Through

McfcLad_05
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I'm pretty new to this so it's probably just an amateur mistake, but I received a payment on the 15th, and withdrew the money on the 16th, however there's still no sign of it in my account, and it's been 4 days now.

I've been asked to set up a direct debit link with PayPal and my account, is that anything to do with it?

Should I have done this first? 

Help!! 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jasper12
New Community Member

hi there, yes you do have to set up direct debit connected to your paypal account before withdrawing your money, paypal have not made this clear to anyone.

Login to Me Too

McfcLad_05
Contributor
Contributor

ok, so will the money come through once the link is set up?

And i have applied for the small amounts to be entered into my account, but they still haven't come through either :S

My details are correct as well.? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there McfcLad_05,

You do not have to have your bank account confirmed (direct debit set up) in order to withdraw funds to your bank account.

You only need your bank account to be confirmed to add funds from your bank account to your PayPal balance.

A withdrawal should take 2-3 full working days to complete, if you have still not received your funds you can call us and we will be happy to review further.

Hope this helps!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.