Withdrawals to bank account have slowed down

ITP
Contributor
Contributor

I am still waiting for transfers to hit my bank account that were withdrawn on th 25/26/27th of April. Earlier on this year the transfers were taking 3 days to reach my bank account. Now they seem to be completely random and are taking 6 working days at times.

I withdraw money every night and at present have £2961 in limbo, this may mean I can't pay royal mail and my customers will not receive their goods.

Please sort this out guys I need to get back to a point where I'm not having to guess when my money will arrive!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ITP
Contributor
Contributor

Any one?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there ITP,

A withdrawal should take between 2-3 working days to reach your bank account; the delay may have been due to the bank holidays around this time.

Occasionally PayPal will review a withdrawal which may delay the transfer. If you want further details on these specific withdrawals you can call us by clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of any PayPal page and we can review the account.

Hope this helps!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.