Withdrawal "complete" but not in my account?

Robberz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I requested some money to be transferred from my paypal tp my bank after waiting 14 days for them to actually let me have it, It then said it would take another 72 hours as said it was "pending" I got an email at 00:05 on Saturday 28th and it changed to "completed" But so far it has not gone into my account! Should I be worried?

I have read the help section and it says when it says completed it has left paypal system so this tells me that it should be in my account as my bank accept fast payments or has it been released as a basc payment? meaning once its been released from paypal it could take another 3 days to clear in my account?

Thank you in advance for any help

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Transfer times can vary from 1 to 4 days plus as each bank is different.  When you see complete on your end, it means that the transaction has been handed off by PayPal to the RTGS system which sits in between PayPal and your Bank.  Don't think at this point there's reason to be worried, the funds should show up soon.

Login to Me Too

mr_blonde
Contributor
Contributor

I have had exactly this problem today.

I withdrew funds to my account at 10.03 this am (i had received money from same person, and withdrawn into my back account before several times) and it has been there within minutes.

Over 6 and a half hours later im still waiting. The idiots at paypal dont even know where it has gone, they just keep saying "oh well your account says its completed".

They have requested a 'trace' to find it and my bank told me that can take up to a bloody week. No-one at **bleep**epal seems to have a clue where my money is, or when i will get it, and im seriously peeved as this was a gift to my daughter for xmas, and she wanted to go and spend it today, she's only 8 bless her!!

Login to Me Too

maricar1987
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I just transfer funds from my paypal to my bank account and say its completed, then got a confirmation email that funds posted at my bank at december 4 but when I checked in my bank no money appear and then paypal email again and said money was posted to december 9, 2015., but until now its not appear on my bank.I dont know how to contact paypal so ill try to email on costumer service and they respond that money I withdraw to my paypal is completed and its out of their system and send to my bank.Paypal said need to wait 14days and its december 18th and if money still not posted on my bank they do a withdrawal trace that I need to request a bank statement on my bank, I need my money cause of emergency and it so much delayed.Its my first time experience this transferring money to my bank, coz I do use this action almost 5 months.Please help me.Did I need to be worry about my money?Hope somebody help me.
Login to Me Too

AleliDacanay
Contributor
Contributor

I just had the same problem as you.  I made a money transfer last March 8, 2017.

PayPal hit me up through mail saying it's going to take 2-4 business days for the transaction to be completed and that the money is supposed to appear on my bank account last MARCH 14. But I keep on checking my bank account for two days now only to be dismayed that there are no transferred funds from PayPal.

My PayPal withdrawal history says "completed". So technically my money left from my PayPal account but is not on my bank! 

I have learned that if it has something to do with the bank issues, PayPal would inform me through mail or will send the money back to my account. But neither of the two happened. 

It has been 8 days since I made the withdrawal. I emailed PayPal already but just received a programmed reply that doesn't really addressed my concern. I'm starting to get worried.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi AleliDacanay,

Thank you for reaching out to use regarding the withdrawal from your account. A Complete status means we have processed your withdrawal. It still may take your bank several days to make the money available in your bank account.

If there is a problem with your withdrawal, it may take up to one week for your bank to notify us. We’ll alert you by email if we learn of any problems processing your withdrawal.

I hope this helps,

Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.