Withdraw Funds to Romanian Bank Account

MissingPotato
New Community Member
Hello, im a young and aspiring freelancer. I do IT, graphics, drawings, a lot of stuff. And lately i have been storing all the money i get to paypal, since it's the easiest and safest way to get paid. But i have a slight problem. Each time i am trying to link a bank account it tells me "Link ***U.S.*** bank account". Again, i live in Romania, and i have made this account in Romania, didn't use a vpn either. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this and be able to link my Romanian bank account?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MissingPotato

You can't withdraw to a bank account in your country, only to a card.

The reason the US bank account option is there is because paypal is a US company and allows its residents to add their bank account to any other countries paypal account if there are staying or working there.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.