Unable to add bank account??

clepse
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I've tried a few times over the past few weeks to add my bank account to Paypal, but every time I get the message:

'We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.'

I've tried clearing my cache/cookies as someone suggested but Paypal doesn't seem to want me to add my account!!

I've tried via 'withdraw funds to bank account' and the general 'add bank account' but it never allows me to do this.

Anyone have any ideas?

I will call Paypal next week to try to sort it out but I thought I'd see if anyone here could help with this first!

Thank you! 🙂

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

temp01032012z

With regards to add bank, it is a bug and dosn't seem to be fixed in few weeks.

When you spoken with Cust. Rep and they couldn't able to find your account, you could have provided you telephone or moible number connected to your PayPal account and they will find your account.

If you are not able to transfer the funds to bank account, you could do 'Personal' payment to your friend or family member and they can withdraw it for you.

I hope that helps you.

Login to Me Too

RAMRAJ
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I've tried a few times over the past few weeks to add my bank account to Paypal, but every time I get the message:

'We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.'

I've tried clearing my cache/cookies as someone suggested but Paypal doesn't seem to want me to add my account!!

I've tried via 'withdraw funds to bank account' and the general 'add bank account' but it never allows me to do this.

Anyone have any ideas?

I will call Paypal next week to try to sort it out but I thought I'd see if anyone here could help with this first!

Thank you! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.