Transfer from PayPal to my account completed, but not added?

Jinger
Contributor
Contributor

A couple of days ago I withdrew $7.24 to put in my bank account. I checked my PayPal today, and the status of the transfer said it's complete, but when I look at my bank account, the money has not been added to it. This is the first time I've run into an issue like this. Is this an issue with PayPal or Chase? And what's going to happen? I recently started a transfer of $89.53, so I really hope all this money shows up when it's supposed to.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there Jinger,

Once the withdrawal shows as 'Complete' it takes 2-3 working days to process through to your bank account. 

If there was an issue with the withdrawal you would see the funds being reversed back to your PayPal balance.

Let us know how you get on. 

Siobhán 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there Jinger,

Once the withdrawal shows as 'Complete' it takes 2-3 working days to process through to your bank account. 

If there was an issue with the withdrawal you would see the funds being reversed back to your PayPal balance.

Let us know how you get on. 

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

jonf1985
Same happened with me. It's been 4 working days since it was completed. No money through. I have no money for this weekend now. No-one from PayPal will reply to help. Shows they don't care about you as long as they have your money as they are quite quick at withdrawing it from your account. Not very happy with this service at all 😞
Login to Me Too

grandadshane
Contributor
Contributor

i am having the same problem no money in bank from pay pal but cant seem to find any answers

Login to Me Too

vag
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem too. I withdrawed on 31/07 and today the status is completed BUT NO MONEY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT...... i need the money and i m very very sad that i realized that the 1-2 days became already 4 and my money are not in my hands...Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

Jinger
Contributor
Contributor

Okay! Yeah, I ended up noticing that. It made it through, I just needed to wait a bit longer. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

jericat
Contributor
Contributor

How long does it take for a first time payment to go from pending to complete and is it done over weekend? 

Login to Me Too

lagnasonliza0
Contributor
Contributor
I want to ask about here in your paypal its say complete but its almost 1week now my money i transfer in my bank still not there.... whats the problem of that i almost long waiting for this i need the money so much please help me this what should i do now... i saw also my atm number the 16digits is checking whats that means
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.