Suggestion to Paypal

John-Hurkett
Contributor
Contributor

Would it be possible Please to add a:  "Ref" box when making a withdrawell  from my Paypal account to my Bank Account ?

At the moment when I make a withdrawel from Paypal - it shows up on my Bank account as: PAYPAL WITHDRAWEL along with the ammount - but no mention of what it in relation to. 

Would it be possible to have a reference box so that I might type in such things as: Ref: Ebay Sales - or Ref: Sale of Car - ?

At the moment I can tell from my Bank account where the money has come from - but not what it is in relation to.

This small addition would make a big dirrerence !!!

Thanks

John Hurkett

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Anna

Hi John-Hurkett,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for your suggestion!

I've submited it and keep fingers crossed for fast implementation.

Have a great day and a Happy New Year!

Regards

Anna

Login to Me Too

John-Hurkett
Contributor
Contributor

Anna

Was this suggestion completelly ignored ?

I still think it would be a useful thing to have ....

John Hurkett

Login to Me Too

stotty123
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure if this will even be read by paypal but I find it quite annoying and time consuming to mark each individual transaction as 'sent', one by one, it seems to take ages.  Surely there is a way where you could check the boxes next to each transaction and click one button 'mark as sent' so you can mark them all as sent in one go, saving so much time.  I'm sure paypal has the technical capability to do this.

Login to Me Too

meanordljato

Aralox
New Community Member

I created an account on this site to make this exact same suggestion!

Has there been any progress made on this?

Login to Me Too

ripsaw
New Community Member

Has Paypal ever considered joining with Coinstar to offer gift cards. If PayPal offered this I think it would boost your sales by allowing your customers to add money to their account via CoinStar.  I know I would put in additional funds via CoinStar as I have several hundred dollars in coins that I have saved over the last 20 years or so.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.