Setting up a direct debit for my bank account that's already confirmed

Nugus
New Community Member

Hello.

Iv had this paypal account for years and my bank has been linked to it the whole time. 

iv just had problems with someone trying to commit fraud from my card so it got blocked and terminated, i cant remove this card from paypal because i just get endless messages saying an instant transfer is in process which isnt because i havent used paypal to pay for anything from my bank only with money already in paypal, anyway while setting up my new card i looked at my bank account and it says confirmed withdrawl only and after googling abit it seems i need to set up a direct debit for my bank but i cant find any way to do this, i tried multiple methods that people have suggested on google but none of them worked because my bank is already confirmed so what am i meant to do?

also since adding my new card and setting it as primary, withdrawls from paypal that used to be instant are now taking stupid amounts of time, if this isnt fixed by setting up a direct debit with my bank then i think i will be saying bye to paypal because im not waiting up to 4 days to withdraw my money

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.