Refund into my bank account

KP01
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased an item in November but didn't receive item but have deleted The card I payed on since then I've added an new Card an refund has been done what will happen Thanks KP01
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KP01

If both cards are / were associated with the same bank account then there should not be a problem.

BUT if the refund fails then it ''should'' bounce back to your paypal account balance but may take up to 30 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KP01

If both cards are / were associated with the same bank account then there should not be a problem.

BUT if the refund fails then it ''should'' bounce back to your paypal account balance but may take up to 30 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KP01
Contributor
Contributor
My case has been closed an I've received part of my Refund because I selected the part refund / exchange Button didn't realise this was the case why would I except part refund!?!? pay pal are saying there is nothing The can do or I can contact seller . The seller has Not responded to any of my messages neither did he respond To PayPal . How can I get the rest of my money back ? Many thank KP01
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.