Problems withdrawing monies to bank account

drowen_art
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a paypal account for a long time and until recently it has never caused me any sort of problem.

However, last week I tried to withdraw the remaining balance that was in the paypal account to my bank account.

All seemed to be fine until the next day when I received a email that said

"Unfortunately, due to a processing error, we have had to return these funds to your PayPal account.

You can withdraw these funds another time"

SO I again asked for the remaining balance to be transfered to my bank and got the same problem.

I have email paypal (twice) for a reason as to why this has happened and have yet to receive a reply.

In the meantime I have again requested the balance of my account and have again been told that due to the problem above the money has been returned to my paypal account. This has now happened 4 times. My patience has begun to wear thin due to the lack of any real reason as to why this is happening.

Right some info.

[1] This balance has been sitting in the paypal account for over 6 weeks so is outside their 21 day fund hold 

[2] to the best of my knowlege there are no demands for chargebacks-ebay balances to be paid etc

[3] over the last 6 weeks I have withdrawn money from the account several times with no problems at all.

[4] there have been no changes to my paypal or bank account and the bank account is verified.

[5] my bank has confirmed that at no time in the last week have they had any credit transfer from paypal to it.

So if anyone could shed some light on this problem it would be appreciated.

What really gets me down is the sheer lack of communication from paypal concerning the matter.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.