Problem with withdrawing money

wrexham1980
Contributor
Contributor
Im trying to withdraw money from paypal to my bank but it just keeps bouncing back to the main screen.Anyone else having the same problem?.Many thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Jason-C
Contributor
Contributor

@wrexham1980

Hi there,

This can sometimes occur due to PayPal's security network - in most cases, a verification prompt should appear to confirm your identity but does depend on the level of risk associated with the attempted transaction.

Please re-attempt at this link via PayPal Classic:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_withdraw-funds&bn_r=o

If you continue to experience this error, please attempt to clear your browser data and login to PayPal again.

If this does not work either, you will need to phone PayPal customer support to address the matter - it could just be a matter of verifying you are the account holder.

Best Regards,

Jason C

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Jason-C
Contributor
Contributor

@wrexham1980

Hi there,

This can sometimes occur due to PayPal's security network - in most cases, a verification prompt should appear to confirm your identity but does depend on the level of risk associated with the attempted transaction.

Please re-attempt at this link via PayPal Classic:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_withdraw-funds&bn_r=o

If you continue to experience this error, please attempt to clear your browser data and login to PayPal again.

If this does not work either, you will need to phone PayPal customer support to address the matter - it could just be a matter of verifying you are the account holder.

Best Regards,

Jason C

Login to Me Too

wrexham1980
Contributor
Contributor
Cheers Its done it now but its taking 24 hours to withdraw. Many thanks
Login to Me Too

Jason-C
Contributor
Contributor

@wrexham1980

@wrexham1980 wrote:
Cheers Its done it now but its taking 24 hours to withdraw. Many thanks

This hold is normal and will complete itself within the stated time period.

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community.

Best Wishes,

Jason C

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.