Problem Withdrawing money from paypal to my bank account.

Nawnii
Contributor
Contributor

On Saturday, I sent 150$ USD from my Paypal account to my M&T Bank account, the notification said 3-4 business days for that to happen, which is fine. Well I wake up this morning and to my suprise paypal says the transaction is complete already. So I log into my bank account and the money isn't there. Now is there more time I have to wait for my money to get to my bank? Because right now I don't have 150$ in my paypal, nor in my bank, and im starting to get frustrated even though it says the transaction is complete. Please help me.

Login to Me Too
54 REPLIES 54

hannahwoochy
New Community Member
I have been having difficulties also with a withdrawal pending. I transferred a small amount into my paypal last week in order to withdraw to my bank account and that took 24 hours. I have withdrawn another amount on saturday morning as I didn't think the same would happen and it has!! I thought it would process this morning or overnight but no. Absolutely ridiculous. I have withdrawn money countless times before and no issue and to the same bank account. Whoever is reviewing transactions need to hurry up and release our money as it is beyond a joke that we are having to wait days!! I need this money TODAY!! Tried calling and a message said "we are having technical difficulties" and hung up!! Awful customer service.
Login to Me Too

Nawnii
Contributor
Contributor

Can I please get a response from someone? I've been waiting in the dark for almost a day know and my money is still no where.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Not sure what we can tell you, best contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Laura24
Contributor
Contributor
I need help on how to stop my withdrawal of money from my bank account to my PayPal, it has been processing for 4 days now and I need the money back in my bank, please help!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

you can't stop a processing transaction, once its processed through to paypal you can withdraw it back to your bank account again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.