Pending payments - Transfer to my own bank account

LMN
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I've recently attempted to withdraw funds from my PayPal to my bank account.

It was fine with transferring £5.00 instantly (and other small payments).

However, when I tried withdrawing £10 and £70, the status just awaits on pending.

It has been doing it since around 3PM...

Why is it taking so long to put it back to my account?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Can be up to 72 hours although if it is going to be longer than 24 hours you normally get an email.

Best to withdraw x1 week rather than everytime someone pays as that reduces the risk of it happening. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LMN
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply.

This is my first time on the forums and didn't see the other posts regarding this issue.

Seems to be happening a lot.

Login to Me Too

michmac40
Contributor
Contributor

hi i'm having the same problem! normaly its in my account within 2 hours but now its saying pending????? paypal are a joke. i have sold some thing and the buyer paid quickly so i was all set to ship his item till this crap happends. if this keeps happening i will close down my accout as this is getting beyond a joke now!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

LMN
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, It took approximately 20 - 24 hours for my payments to finally transfer. It's ridiculous, but I'm glad it wasn't 3 days. Hope this helped
Login to Me Too

michmac40
Contributor
Contributor

paypal are saying they are doing the faster payment thing and to a point they have but for some strange reason the transferr i done this morning is just say pending and nothing has gone into my bank as normaly it would so yet again paypal **bleep** it up again.....

Login to Me Too

smith81
Contributor
Contributor
having the same problem they have put £100 on pending
Login to Me Too

jason050120
Contributor
Contributor

it has been 10 days for me now, and its still pending. they already took money out of my bank. whats happening? they say it will be there on the 26th of may.

Login to Me Too

veronika4
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there Stefano Meloni here from Edinburgh Scotland I transferred money from PayPal account to my debit own bank account via my iPhone app it was 11 March 2018 but apparently it’s taking longer as my withdrawals is still pending it was for £480 approximately so maybe my PayPal’s is blocked or amount is too large and so limited please
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.