Payment issue

Stevie_Malone
Contributor
Contributor

Long story short I cannot send payment there was a issue with my account regarding that I never sent identification so I sent my card and since it said they will get in contact with me between however many buisness days and its been 4 months PLEASE HELP!!! I have money on this account and need it fixed.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Stevie_Malone,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If there is a limitation on your account it will prevent you from making a payment. Please view the Resolution Centre to see if there are any steps still requiring your action, any additional information we may need from you would be sent via email. Please check your emails for an update you may have missed.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Stevie_Malone
Contributor
Contributor

been like a year still nothing all i want is for them to transfer this money to my new paypal account

@PayPal_Siobhan2 wrote:

Hi Stevie_Malone,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If there is a limitation on your account it will prevent you from making a payment. Please view the Resolution Centre to see if there are any steps still requiring your action, any additional information we may need from you would be sent via email. Please check your emails for an update you may have missed.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.