PAYPAL WHERE THE IS MY MONEY

Angry-Aubergine
Contributor
Contributor
Your withdrawal request is awaiting release for final processing, pending review by PayPal.
Your withdrawal request is awaiting release for final processing, pending review by PayPal.

I am really fed up of waiting, this is not acceptable you cannot just take control of peoples money in such a manner.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Angry-Aubergine, 

Our internal security system can delay a withdrawal while we review it. For security reasons we cannot provide the exact reason why this happened but possible reasons can be, you may have received a higher-than-usual amount of money into your account recently or you may have started selling more expensive items. 

Also, make sure you are logging in from your home/secure PC. 

After our review completes, the withdrawal timeframe of 2hrs will begin, apologies for any inconvenience.

Siobhán 

Login to Me Too

GregKilmatead

Ok, so what if I received a higher-than-usual amount of money into my account recently? My withdrawal is pending for 380 dollars. What's to check about it? A person sent it to me and I need it to pay bills and buy food. Keeping the money 3 days may be okay for you because you don't have issues with feeding kids and paying debts, but it may be a problem for others. I'm seriously considering to stop using PayPal, which not only helps scammers get away, but hinders the process for honest users. I'd rather pay additional fees and work with banks directly than putting up with PayPal's bs.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.