Money disappeared

molecula
Contributor
Contributor

I have serious trouble with PayPal services lately. Automatic withdrawal didn't work for two months, so I decided to withdraw money by paying the fee and there was some "Internal error". After that all of the money just disappeared from my balance without any trace! There isn't any transaction and it didn't show up on my bank account!

Help!!!!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@molecula

You don't pay a fee to withdraw funds in the UK.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

molecula
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not from the UK.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@molecula

Well if you post a thread on the UK forum then you are going to get advice as a UK paypal account holder.

If you don't bother to say what country you are actually in then how are we supposed to give you accurate advice?

Bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

molecula
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, sorry, I realized that I have posted topic in wrong place, beacuse I was in a panic.
I'm from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Money went back to the balance, but dissapered again when I tried withdraw it. There was same error.
It seems like I cannot withdraw it.
Also, why automatic withdrawal on 1st of a month suddenly dosen't work?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Guys,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK/, Twitter - @AskPayPal, email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

SalahEddineBe
Contributor
Contributor

same here, When I did withraw $ 510, a Error message appeared. The amount disappears from my account and does not appear in activity

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.