Internal Server Error when trying to withdraw!

LCI
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I am PayPal user for probably more than 10 years now. For all those years I use PayPal to do business, mostly based on eBay. Although everything ran smoothly until now, when my old card last expired and I added my new one troubles begin. Every single withdrawal I made to it - you place ON HOLD for days. This I call obstruction, because it delays regular money flow and interrupts the normal way I run my business. I would understand, if first one or two or occasionally you do security checks, but I do not accept to have every single one to be delayed in the way! Not only that, but now, when I try to withdraw I only get error saying "Internal Server Error", which prevent me from withdrawing AT ALL! This is HUGE problem and how am I supposed to continue provide stable business operations, sales and smooth customer service, if you interrupt the process in the middle? Different browsers, platforms and devices already tried, Twitter and Facebook support contacted, but I really need fast and adequate solution of this at whole. Please consider an action to have this sorted out, because I need uninterrupted withdrawal service and account usage! Please avoid giving me general answers and links to your help pages, this is not a personal looking into the matter and does not help at all!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

LCI
Contributor
Contributor

SOLVED by PayPal customer support over the phone! Turned to be the Newly added Debit Card related issue ( security measures ).

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

LCI
Contributor
Contributor

SOLVED by PayPal customer support over the phone! Turned to be the Newly added Debit Card related issue ( security measures ).

Login to Me Too

mlnpntlc

what was the issue? I have the same problem with my visa card. 

Login to Me Too

Vick14
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Guys I have same problem with Internal Server Error when i want to withdraw my money. Please advice how should i fix this issue. My client is waiting for the money but i can’t withdraw them. HELP !!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.